Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

26/11-Bombay

26/11-Bombay
they told me that a city in India is under attack


i asked which one they said Bombay


i asked them. again???


they said that it is a full fledged attack


I was shocked and dumbstruck


the Blood the Gore the fire the dead bodies


i saw it all on a box called the TV and followed it on the computer


that day what ever love i had for Pakistan Turned in to pure black hate


I cried I cursed i prayed that Pakistan shall drown in its own blood


today I a a changed person when i hear that Pakistan is suffering from terrorist attack i enjoy it


the Blood the Gore the fires all look like a wonderfully painted picture to me


but till today i am haunted some times by the faces of the young Jewish boy that lost all his family

by the relatives of all those who lost their lives


but even after that the Government and Sickulers talk about peace with Pakistan


i ask why ? why should we so that they can kill us even more ?

No comments:

Post a Comment