Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

I am still here

You hoped by hitting me I will fall

You thought by killing me I would die

But guess what I am still here

I haven’t fallen nor have I died

You are nothing but a twisted piece of flesh

I say this because I aint scared of you or of what you stand for

Remember once the faces at VT, caf� Leopold, the Taj and the Trident

What harm did they do to you or your family?

What harm did they do to your nation?

The answer is nothing. Nothing at all

And yet you killed them for no reasons

I know that you don’t have any conscience

But still if you ever think ask your self why did you orphan a child?

Why did you tear up families for ever?

Even if I forgive you god wont for when you die there will be no one to cry for you

Your nation shall pay the price in blood for the attacks it prepared on our soil

For this are the games of fate and the curse of a pious nation

dedicated to the terrorist who attacked India on the 26th of November 2008 may they and their country burn In hell

No comments:

Post a Comment