Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The rebel and the reject

I have always championed the fact that a human being with the gift   of a heart
Should  always  be  emotional and rebellious  by  nature  but I am  slowly coming to the realization that  the  Dammed  thing  called  the  society  wants  nothing  but  Yes  machines who  as are Human physically  but   similar to  a  machine  mentally .
Some times  I  feel  that   I am alone and rejected for  being what I am  for what I do because according  to them I am nothing but a  good for nothing looser who sits  in  front of  the  computer and just reads   that’s  all there  is to me . Some times I have stood at the very edge of Insanity and loss of control but yet regained life from death and insanity
 What ever freedom I have is made by me, I Put my   foot   down and made it and I am not  going  to  allow  any   one  to  take  it  away from  me   no  matter what  others say  or  think about  me  or  My  character I   don’t care a Dam and all of them  can go  to  hell and beyond  for  As they say all  my onion is mine and limited to my inner mind for the cultured elites who run this society I might not be the norm  but what do they know about the thrill of being a dreamer and a rebel at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment