Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2013

Chapter 2 blessing and farewell
To say that Mount Olympus was sad would have been an extreme understatement all the gods were sad but lord Poseidon was ragging with grief so inconsolable that areas had to chain him from racking the palace 
After calming down the lord of the seas allowed the battered body of his son to be bought to the   front
All the god and goddess were sad but even though the moon didn’t cry her sadness were locked in within her
But her eyes betrayed her emotions as the her turn came to bless she did something that shocked every one
But it shocked Apollo even more 
She recited a poem

I am sad and down
Broken and battered
Every tear I drop is a piece of my self
A drop of blood
A drop of pain
As my hopes and dreams
Lay shattered
I try to cry
But all that comes out
Is blood and pain
The silent cry that I carry in my heart
Shall take me one day
But still I shall cry tears of blood and pain  
When shall I cry of joy?
I don’t know
 But every tear that falls from
My eye is the color of blood
And the taste of pain
 I shall walk on for everybody
But please let me keep my tears of blood and pain

And then she started to shimmer and started to switch between her Greek and roman forms before settling on to her roman aspect 
She bowed to Percy and said in Latin “ET cura sit illi notum, qui pugnavit pro eo vinculo ligare et luna non frangitur aestus in Lunae hic amor est mare, et filius”
(Take good care of him he has fought for me and let it be known that the bonds that bind the moon and the tide shall be not broken  for here lies the love of  the moon and the son of the sea)

After all was said and done  as the Olympians left  one by one the goddess of the Hunt also turned  to  leave as she was going to leave  lord Poseidon  stopped her and said in Greek  “Lady Diana Σας ευχαριστούμε που τιμήσατε το γιο μου με τέτοιο τρόπο αγάπης, αλλά να μου πείτε γιατί το έκανες;
(lady Diana thank you for honoring my son in such a loving way but tell me why you did you do it ?)

To which Artimes answered with a line from her poem that she had sung “please let me keep my tears of blood and pain” but just turned around and vanished 

No comments:

Post a Comment