Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Chapter 3 the key of recollections

As she came back to her camp she wished against all logic that Percy would   greet her or that she would here her hunters chasing him around the camp.
But that was not to be   he had gone, slowly she made her way to the tent that she called home.
Home?  No home was where there was happiness laughter and love this was just a collection of tents to her and hunters now.
She had hunters of on a long vacation  even  her trusted  Lt Thalia grace was away  on vacation   Artimes  knew that the hunt won’t  be the same ever again .
But now her attention turned to the key that her Guardian had given her  it was  a special key  she knew instantly that  It was made  by Vulcan   but then some struck her it was the detailing on the key  it had the engraving of  a  guardian standing ready  over the moon  as if the  moon was his life .

She quietly opened the sea green tent that was. Her heart panged at that word but she continued with the task.
Once she got in she looked around and saw a door with a peculiar lock she cautiously made her way to the door and inserted the key.
 As the door opened what greeted her stunned the Goddess of the moon to no ends
The room was a forest green with blends of sea blue hues on the walls   as if the wilds of the forest and the depths of the sea were intermingled in a sweet union
But that was only the first part to her utter shock the theme was everywhere in the room
Artiemis wandered around the room looking at her likeness etched in to everything in the room
The room looked wonderful. To Artimes it reminded of everything that Percy was.
But just as she was   to leave a glint caught the her eyes she turned around to see a sliver crusted dairy
Which she could have sware wasn’t there on his table a while ago.
But she still went ahead and opened the book on the very first page she saw an ode to her.

She started to read it

An ode to the moon


 I loved you with my eyes closed and yet I saw you in the eyes of my heart
Look up to the sky in the Night the stars they are not star but your eyes
When I saw you I loved you
When I spoke to   you I loved you
When we hunted together I loved you 
Now I only forgot why I loved you
But the truth is that my love for you   has only kept increasing ever since I loved you
the world   might take  away  all  my  possessions even  my  life but there  is  one possession  that   they nor   death  can take away from me that possession is you.

With  that all ounce  of self controls  that she  broke  and she yelled in sadness and pain   that she had lost her guardian  the one man that she had come  to respect  and love she cried her heart  out  and passed out with the pain that It caused her .

No comments:

Post a Comment